Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let's try this again...

 

Alright, so it's a new year.  A new chance.  Maybe I'll be better at blogging.  I've decided that Sunday or Saturday will be the days I post, or even Friday.  Don't hold me to this, because I don't know how busy I'll be this year... But I hope I'll be busy, filling my life with fun.  Last year was wonderful, and terrible at the same time.  This year, I'm hoping it'll be magical.  So this is my new motto for this year:

Dance as though no one is watching you. 

Love as though you have never been hurt before. 

Sing as though no one can hear you. 

Live as though heaven is on earth.


My goal this year is to document my life, which means blogging, writing in my journal, and taking pictures. I want to remember my life, and maybe even leave a legacy... I also want to make everyday a happy day.  I've been feeling a little down lately, due to some stuff, but I'm hoping that I can change that.  At least, I can try faking it till I make it.  It's working a bit.  I just have to remember that how you live your life is affected by your attitude.  I need to change mine, in order to change my life.


Anyways, it's half past nine, so I guess I had better get to bed.  I've been going to bed at 11 for the past couple days, and I've been going to bed past 2 for the week before that, since it was Christmas break (Which was pretty good by the way.  And before anyone asks me again, NO, I did not get my New Years kiss. :P )  I hope tomorrow goes alright, I have a science fair project to present...


But before I go, here's a cute picture to brighten your day!


SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!