Saturday, July 30, 2011

Heeheehee!

Hello! Random post, once again! Today, I brought out my inner child and bought myself a Pillow Pet! It's a panda, just like this one!


And I love him very much! "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!" Name that quote! It's exactly how I feel about the newest addition to my random things in my room... which reminds me, I still haven't posted pictures...


Here it is! The furniture was all originally mine, but my mother painted them! Isn't that awesome?!?!? I love everything sooo much more now! And the bedspread is one of my favorites!!! :) And now in my room, though you can't see it, I have two book cases!!! I was running out of room on my old one, even with double stacking the shelves... but now both book cases are full... I have decided that when people are going to ask me what I'm collecting, I should just answer books... and finger nail polish! Have you heard of that "crackle" nail polish? I want it sooo bad... I was going to buy it today... but then I decided to spend that money on my pillow pet. :)

Okay... that's about it for today... I'm not going to rant about how annoying it was working yesterday for a special event at the Zoo... Let's just say that I'm sick of sodas... Heehee! Alright, I'm gonna go now. I want to hang out with some friends, hopefully they are all available. :) Goodnight People!

~Nicholle Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!