Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just because...

Hello, I know, I know, I already posted for today, but my cousin has been begging and begging for me to post something about her... So... Yeah... Anyways... My cousin's name is Jesseca... and she is a 9th grader aka Freshmeat. And this post is for her. Hehe! You asked for it Seca. :D

Anyhow... I'm at my loverly grandparents' house, and have just consumed a delectable meal. She is the best cook ever! I love Chinese food!... though maybe that's cuz I'm Chinese (if you didn't know already...) And I am sooo glad that I don't have school tomorrow! YAY!!!

So, anyways, I'll see you all later... maybe I should start posting a favorite quote per post.... Here's my first one:

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

~Nicholle

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I love that quote! It's funny, and sooo true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!