Sunday, August 8, 2010

COLD MOUTH!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

My mouth is really cold!!! AHHH!!! Lol, that's what I get from taking a mouth full of super cold ice cream... but it was soo good. :D Sorry, I know that was random... but this whole post is going to be kind of random or somewhat informative... Anyhow... I think I'll start with random first.

Look! I found a video of an owl. It's a cute owl. People should watch the video. Yes, I know the video is in Japanese, and yes, I know most of you don't speak much Japanese, but that doesn't matter! Just focus at the size of the owls, and then watch the owl with the bright orange-yellow eyes and his amazing shape changing skill!




Aww! Isn't that owl cute! Do you know what else is cute? My little cuz, Kaitlyn! And guess what! She's coming to visit with her family. :D Yay! They are coming to attend my aunt's wedding. Weddings are a little annoying... though only a little bit. First, it's a lot of planning. And second, this wedding is planned on Zuri's birthday!!! For those of you who don't know who Zuri is, she is a one year old elephant who I love to death! I wanted to go help out on her birthday and volunteer at the Hogle zoo... but I can't!!! Because I'm going to be at a wedding...

Oh! I've been having songs run through my head!!! One of them is called Hallelujah, and it just keeps going on and on and on in my head. Sad thing is... I only know like two lines in it... Sigh... That's not fun... I can't sing along to my head because I don't know the words to the song...

I've been having an obsession with the Renaissance and Middle Ages lately. I've been trying to put together a Renaissance costume, or trying to find one that I can buy for a reasonable price on the Internet. I've also been wanting to take archery and fencing classes... or even a class to teach me how to use many weapons popular during the Renaissance or Middle Ages periods... I think that learning how to handle these weapons, I'd be better prepared to write fighting sequences in some of my stories I'm writing....

Dang... I'm done with my small bowl of ice cream... and I'm too lazy to go get some more.... I'm going to go now... And I'll probably end up playing games on my iPod touch.... Anyhow...

See you all later! Hope you're having an interesting summer! And BEWARE OF THE BUTTERFLIES!!!!

~Nicholle

2 comments:

  1. Fencing lessons? Call me. I will get you some fencing lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Really! That would be sooo cool! Now I just have to find the time... Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!