Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'M GOING CRAZY!!!

Lol, how do you like the title today? The sad fact is... it's true... So, now, school has started! I meant to post yesterday, but my teachers decided to give me a nice big load of homework on the first day of school. Today I was a bit luckier, but I just used my time to finish yesterday's homework... This year, I'm taking three AP classes. AP American History, AP Physics, and AP Biology. So far, AP American is okay, though... I'm not to hot with the whole history thing. The teacher is great and funny, and we spent about 30 minutes just doing role-call, since he kept commenting on people's names and family members. AP Physics is great, though... for having the easiest AP test, it sure has a lot of work... But I've learned a lot- like Descartes thought that brain fluid was actually "liquid soul" when he found the stuff in animal's brains when he dissected them... Biology is also fantastic, though... we are covering a chapter per day until the AP test. It's going to be CRAZY!!! My other classes are great as well... though out of all of them... my favorite would have to be Jewelry Making. :D I love jewelry, as you probably already know. :D

Oh, and another reason, besides school, that's making me crazy is this:

Yes, Mockingjay, from the loverly series the Hunger Games. I am sooo obsessed over these books, but sadly enough... I don't have my hands on the book at the moment. I know, I know, it only came out today, but still! I'm a book connoisseur! I need to sink my teeth into Mockingjay as soon as possible, or I fear I will die from book starvation... I don't know if there is such a thing... but this is the Hunger Games I am talking about... Sigh...

Oh, another cool thing- I have a new pet! It's Septimus Halfus the Tarantula, and yes, I know, Halfus is not Latin, but the name Hemi Septimus or Septimus Hemi doesn't sound as good.... I swear, he is the only thing keeping me semi sane... Okay, maybe not... but still, he is AWESOME! Here's a pic of him. :D
Anyhow... sorry, I know this post is jumpy, but I didn't want to be writing forever!!! I had a ton of things to say. :D So, I'll see you later!
~Nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!