Monday, August 2, 2010

Hao Jiu Bu Jian!!! Long Time No See!!!

Dang, It's been a while since I posted, and that is mainly due to the fact that I've been really busy/lazy at the same time. The busy side of things is mainly me hanging out with my mom and her friends, and also working at the zoo on Thursdays and Fridays. The lazy part of my life is just watching Heroes whenever I can. And yes, I am addicted... sigh... I need to find a new show to watch soon. Heroes is getting a little annoying at the moment....

Anyhow.... Not much has happened that is exciting. I've watched several movies including: the Sorcerers' Apprentice and Inception. Sorcerers' Apprentice could have been better, though they did have some good special effects. Inception was AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVED it. The movie made me think, and it completely boggled my brain. :D I would recommend going to see it if you haven't already, it was extremely good. :D

Another thing besides movies that I've used to occupy my time is my obsession with The Hunger Games! The third book, Mockingjay is coming out in 22 days and I can not wait!!! I am absolutely psyched with the series, and I am counting down the days... though that means that school is in 21 more days.... sigh... Anyhow, I've begun making my own Hunger Games necklace pendants. I'll upload some pictures later, and after I've perfected my designs for the pendants, I will be willing to sell them, and not only for Hunger Games, but almost anything if people ask. :D It makes me happy.

Anyhow... other than that... nothing exciting... Oh, besides the fact that I passed off my Financial Literature class online for the first quarter. When I was driving back from the test, my grandma went on an on about how people who are rich become un-rich by gambling, and also that if you have money for food, you should save money, cook your own food, and then go out to eat after a few weeks. She was very informative, though, I was a little amused with her ramblings....

Speaking of ramblings, I'm rambling... okay, I'd better go soon.... Blog to ya later!

~Nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!