Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BUSY!!!

Hello fellow earthings! Welcome back to my blog! Well... unless this is the first time you decided to drop by... then I guess it's more like WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!! Beware, it is filled with the awesomeness of my summer exploits that only the bravest dare to read... Lol!

Anyhow, it's been a while since I last posted, and for that, I must give my utmost sincerest apology... well... maybe not so sincere... But I still am sorry for not updating. I've been like CRAZY busy with this and that. A few days ago, my mom got really into making our house look nice. That included three days straight of yard work! I hate yard work. I'm allergic to it... of course, I'm allergic to everything, so people stop caring anymore. Ah well, though I must say, the yard does look nicer. :D Great job Madre!

And now, lately, I've been packing for Trek (In case any of you don't know, it's like a reenactment of the pioneers crossing the valley into Utah- Which translates into HIKING IN A SKIRT). I'm really excited for the actual Trek part, but the packing and getting ready... not so much... I don't find enjoyment out of trying to fit one sleeping bag, a foam mattress, a blanket, a winter coat, clothes, shoes, and scriptures all into ONE DUFFEL BAG!!! It's not fun, and if you don't believe me, I dare you to try it. I'm almost finished though... good thing too, otherwise I would be going crazy!!! I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and I'll be hiking for three days. This means that I won't be able to access the internet so I won't be blogging. But once I'm back, I will update this with tales of my loverly experience. :D

Anyways... I may update again later today... Right now I have to head out to watch Karate Kid. So, I'll give you a detailed analysis when I'm done. Lol, probably not, but still, hopefully it'll be good. :D Alright, I have to go now! See ya later!

~Nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!