Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Reminiscing...

And our year is coming to a close (Only one more day left!) How fast this year has flown! It seems like only yesterday when I was worried about getting lost and acting like the new sophomore I was... Sigh... I guess time flies when you're having fun, and that is mainly due to my wonderful friends. Thank you so much for sticking with me this whole year. I know I've been crazy, but it's been fun. Thanks for at least trying to keep me a little bit sane. :D

I also want to thank my mother for sticking behind me as well. Thanks for helping me through my rough spots, and having enough patience to deal with me. Love ya!

I'm going to be busy for the main portion of the summer, but I'll try and keep in touch! Email me, or comment on this blog, and I'll try and find time to answer back.

Have a great summer!
-Nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!