Monday, June 7, 2010

HOT!

Why does it have to be soo hot?!!?! I think I'm going to die!!! Okay... maybe that's a little melodramatic, but still... I hate summer! It gets so hot I can't even think anymore!!! I wish I could open my window when I sleep, but I don't have a screen to keep the bugs out... Ah well... at least there has been rain to help cool me down. I love rain... Especially dancing in the rain... Maybe one day I'll have to have a rain party where everyone dresses in shorts and t-shirts and we can blast loud music while dancing in the rain (no reference to the title of this blog intended... I just feel like dancing and I love being in the rain. :D ).

Well... there isn't exactly anything interesting to post about... I cleaned my room... and that's it... I also just watched a show called Unknown or something. It was creepy! Six people were abducted and left in this practically deserted town filled with security cameras. They don't know where they are at, and the only way they can leave is by killing each other... It's seriously cool, and reminds me of the Hunger Games series...

I love the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. For those of you who have not read them, I would encourage you to give them a try. It's a book set in a post World War Three. The United States have fallen and is replaced by this place called Panem, which is ruled by the Capitol. Panem is made of 12 Districts that only exist to create necessities and luxuries for those living in the Capitol. In order to discourage rebellion, the Capitol demonstrates its power over those living in the districts by hosting Hunger games. Each District must submit two Tributes (one male and one female from the ages of 12 to 18) to participate in the Hunger games. There are 24 kids sent into the Arena, but only one comes out. It's a game of win, or die.

Wow... I didn't plan on giving a description of the Hunger Games... My head must be very over-heated. But I love the Hunger Games series... Anyhow, I guess I had best go before I babble on any longer. See you later, alligator! :D (This is when you say, "In a while, crocodile" ;) )

~Nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!