Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Official!

IT'S OFFICIAL! SCHOOL IS OVER!!! Today was sort of uneventful... Well at least in my classes. I didn't really do anything, except for Math... I actually had to take a test. :( Oh, I also played Chemistry Land (like Candy Land, only with Chemistry questions...) Other then that, nothing was exciting... until after school ended. :D

As soon as class ended, I fled to the ginormous glob of swarming students who were waiting to receive the much coveted YEARBOOK. Everyone was squashed together like a overflowing can of sardines... I swear! That "line" was worse then CHINA! That's hard to beat... And I'm also slightly claustrophobic... So, thing's weren't as comfortable a they could have been. I couldn't move a single inch, and I was drowning in a crowed of average height teenage guys... It got kind of awkward. :D

After surviving the massive hoards of people, and finally getting my loverly and heavy yearbook, I went outside to join the people outside to get it signed, and to spread my own famous autographs around the school. At first I didn't have to move an inch. People would come and just hand me their books, and take mine. But after a while, I had to go search for a few people. I swear they know I'm looking for them and go hide! People are so hard to find when you want them! Finally, I decided to go back where I started... only to find quite a few of those I was looking for... sigh... Lol! :D

So, that's that. School is now over... At least for three months. I bet by then I'll really want to go back to school... If only to see my friends. :D Miss you guys! Keep in touch! If I get too lonely, I may have to read through your loverly messages written in my much coveted yearbook (So hopefully you guys wrote good things :D ).

HAVE A FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL SUMMER!!!
-Nicholle :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!