Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thoughts on the Last Day of School...

Well, today, I am in school for the last time as a sophmore. And right now, I'm in my computer tech class, where we do almost NOTHING! I'm really bored, and I've already checked out Facebook and various Twilight Fan sites, and I decided that I would post a blog. :D

I'm not really sure that the whole fact of "summer is here" has hit me yet. Well... except for the disgustingly hot weather we've been having. Other then that, I can't believe that after today, I will no longer have to go to school for three months, and that I'll have to replace my school schedule with other various activities. Of course, I wish I had a break before I started going off places, but my mother has different thoughts.

On Saturday, I am leaving to Arizona. I'm dreading the weather there. If I think Utah is hot with its 79 degree forcast, I don't want to know what the weather has in store in arid Arizona. But I have to go despite my unwillingness. Mom wants me to go see my aunt and uncle on my dad's side. I haven't seen them for about 5-ish years, and they want to see me. They'll be at work most of the time we are there, meaning that Mom and I have to have our own little adventures around the area. Another thing I am hesitant on is the fact that I doubt I will have internet service... How will I ever live??? One of the only things that I've been thinking that could make my stay in Arizona more pleasent is that Bella Swan (Twilight) lived there... but I don't like Bella... and that doesn't help much...

Anyways, enough about my summer, I guess I'll talk about today. Today is when we get our year-books, which are very expensive by the way, and we get to have them signed by our friends. I'm hoping to get some phone numbers of friends who've I only met this year so I can keep in touch. I'm sad that I have to be gone for most of the summer... I wanted to hang out more often with my friends... but alas, that will not be. Ah well, there is always next summer!... oh wait... probably not, I'm going to be in China for all of it... Ok, well then... There is always the summer after next summer. :D

Thanks for listening to my babbling, if anyone actually reads this... I know it's a little scatter-brained, but what can you say.

Have a great summer! :D
~Nicholle

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!