Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stomp on Main

Hello all! I hope you've been having a fabulous summer so far! And don't you dare tell me you are already bored. It hasn't even been a whole week yet! My summer has been great... except for the weather. I always feel as if I'm about to die if the weather gets to be above 75. Other then that, I've been having fun. :D

Yesterday, I headed out to the Stomp on Main with a few friends. For starters, we drew on the road with chalk, tracing our body outlines on the ground. We also played with several Frisbee that they were giving away. Though, I have to say the high point of the event was when I bought an Avalanche snow cone. :D My friend and I went totally loopy eating the Tiger Blood flavored ice, which took us a while since the Avalanche was MASSIVE. :D I must admit that I didn't dance as much as I should have, but I had a ton of fun talking to my friends. :D

Today hasn't been very exciting. In fact, it's been just HOT. I did paint my nails earlier coating them in a blinding coat of glitter. :D

Well, I'll post later. I'm getting too hot to type. :D
~Nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!