Friday, June 4, 2010

First Day of Summer!

Wow, I'm more frequent at posting then I thought I would be! I find blogging rather fun. Especially for people who want something to do. :D Anyhows, today was the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!! It's totally official!!! :D

Well, I started today by joining a Party Breakfast with a whole bunch of girls who were celebrating their last day of school in Jr. High. There was a lot of good food and great company. Our breakfast composed of yummy crepes with strawberries, bananas, ice-cream, chocolate syrup, and jam. It was totally delicious! Of course, afterwords I realized that ice-cream probably wasn't the smartest choice for breakfast... Just don't tell my foods teacher! :D

After that, I spent the mid part of my day cleaning... not very fun, so I won't debrief you on everything I did for fear that I may bore you to death. :D

My mom then came home from work, and we went off to get a reading on my TB test (Which was negative by the way :D ) My mom decided that we should go and see a movie. Happily, I chose to go see Prince of Persia, and I must admit, IT WAS EPIC! I recommend seeing it for all of you who haven't yet, and if you want someone to go with, feel free to ask me! (Well... as long as I'm not busy... :D ) The movie was so much better then I thought it would be! And it had a very nice ending. :D

And sadly, I must say that that will be the end of my adventures today... I wanted to go to a midnight release party tonight for a book called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer. I then decided that staying up that late would be too much, considering I don't have a ride, and that I plan to be up late tomorrow. :D

To those of you who will be free tomorrow night, I recommend going to the Stomp on Main. It would be a ton of fun if we could get a whole bunch of people to go! It's like a huge dance/party thing. :D Here's the info:

Who? EVERYONE ages 14-18!

What? GIANT party with Food, Games, Bounce Houses, Street Stomp (Stomp outside, on the street), DJ, and more!

Where? Soccer Field/ Street on 2nd South, off of Main Street in Bountiful (next to Creative Arts Academy)

When? June 5th, 2010
Games, Food, Bounce House: 7:30 - 11 PM
Street Stomp: 8:30 - 11 PM

How? $2 @ Entrance for Games, Stomp, and Bounce House!
Food (Hot Dogs, Chips, Drinks, etc) prices vary!

Questions? Ask us on Facebook!
*Live in Murray, Draper, Gunnison, Layton, etc? No Prob! You're all invited too!


Well, I hope you guys have a great day tomorrow, and maybe I'll see you at the Stomp on Main.

Talk to ya later!
~Nicholle


Lol, after I posted this, I was invited to go to night games. :D It was soo much fun! And after it started getting late, and a few of the young ones had to go to bed, we spent the rest of the night talking. It started raining, so we resorted to setting up a tent on the trampoline in my friend's backyard. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!