Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Tales of Trek and Other Things Which Have Occurred Since I Last Posted Typed in 5 Minutes....

Hello all! I decided it was about time I posted to let y'all know that I'm still alive, since I last blogged. As you can see, Trek did not kill me, though it came close... Just kidding. It was very inspiration and extremely fun! I learned that I can do hard things, and have gained a new appreciation for modern technology. I don't see how the pioneers were able to Trek for miles and miles with all of their belongings! I sometimes felt as if I was going to die as I walked and pushed despite the whole fact I only had to walk for three days. I mean, car rides are tedious for me, but having to walk for months on end?!?! That would be crazy!!! I also longed for a bath the whole time I was there. We got extremely muddy the first day, and the rest made us VERY dusty!!! It also got extremely cold on occasion, making us bundle up as warm as we could at night.

Aside from the discomforts, I had an amazing time! My family turned out to almost be like family to me during Trek. I loved teasing and joking around with my brothers and sisters. And my Ma and Pa were the BEST! I was sad to leave them... though, I hope we'll all be able to gather together one day!

After getting home, and taking a shower, I went to go see the Chalk Art festival! It was absolutely AMAZING!!! I wish I could draw that well with chalk!!! I may post a few pictures later.... But they were sooo pretty!!! While there, for it was at the Gateway, I went to Bath and Bodyworks. I could practically spend all day in there, aside from the fact I would go high off of the many different perfumes in the air... But still, I got some very good deals and I am happy.

The next day was Father's Day, and we were going to have a dinner with my grandparents. But it turns out that randomly, at our door, appeared my cousins and my aunt from California! They had come over without telling ANYONE, and it was such a cool surprise! Ever since they arrived, we've been going to movies. So far, recently, I've seen Karate Kid, Alice in Wonderland, and Toy Story 3, all of which were AMAZING!!! I recommend seeing them if you haven't.

Anyhow, sorry, this post wasn't very good... but I was posting it in a very limited amount of time, and there was sooo much to post on! I promise my next post will be better!!! But I have to go!!! See ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!